Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Elected to Los Gatos Town Council in November of 2020.
Her father was a surgeon and her mother a teacher turned full-time caregiver for her family of seven (7); both instilling a strong work ethic and moral compass to protect and serve. As a local insurance agency owner for over thirty-five years, she serves families and businesses with financial advice, risk management, and asset protection.
• Planning Commissioner, Town of Los Gatos (2014 – 2020)
• Historic Preservation Committee Member, Town of Los Gatos (2014 – 2020)
• Conceptual Development Advisory Committee Member, Town of Los Gatos (2015 – 2020)
• Community Court Panelist, Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office (2015 – 2016)
• Victim Service Unit Team Leader, Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Department (2011 – 2020)
• Juvenile Probation Aide, Santa Clara County Juvenile Probation Department (1977 – 1979)
• Los Gatos High School (1975)
• San Jose State University / B.S. Criminal Justice Administration (1979)